ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & EDUCATION / TRAINING
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE DETAILS
At Bingo Industries, we believe a good supplier works for the customer and achieves a mutually beneficial outcome. For our clients this means consistent and reliable service, flexibility, best price and maximum value. Our focus is to develop and foster long-term relationships.
ALL TYPE WITH AN EXTREMELY LARGE RANGE OF BINS
We’ll always have the right bin for your waste.
Our call centre is open 6 days a week from 6.30am, with friendly consultants able to handle any enquiry.
TAILOR MADE SOLUTIONS
Tailor made waste management solutions are designed to service your specific needs efficiently and cost effectively.
OUR COMMITMENTS ARE
- A dedicated account management team
- Access to a wide range of waste services and technologies
- A proactive introduction of new technologies and services
- Flexibility in pricing, products and delivery
A good relationship consists of clear communication. In any supply chain or program of works, communication is vital.Every account is assigned with the following key personnel:
- Sales Support Representative and Account Manager
- Account Director
- Service Delivery Manager
- Operations Manager
Account management is one of our pillars to success. Our customers can expect thorough day-to-day account management where our performance is guaranteed.
Your Account Manager is responsible for:
- Staff training and education
- General day to day operations
- Regular account management meetings
Your Account Director (AD) is accountable for the overall relationship and is generally a Senior Manager of Bingo. The AD will build relationships with your business and the supplier community to ensure customers receive the most competitive prices and value from Bingo Industries’ services.
Service Delivery Manager
Your Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the customer account and can also act as a point of contact for support.
Hours of Service
Bingo can tailor the hours of service required and provide a 24 hour, 7 days a week service.
Call Out Time
If unforeseen matters occur, we can provide an emergency call out time if required.
Back Up Service
Bingo will supply back-up services with regards to equipment failure and or replacements. We have staff on-call to attend to these matters on a 24 hour, 7 days a week basis.
Loading Dock Management
Bingo will ensure that all waste and recycling equipment is returned to their allocated position following each clearance.
Customer Service & Call Centre Support
Bingo currently runs a multi-channel customer contact centre, allowing us the ability to operate and assist with continuous support across all our services:
- 99.9% up-time 365 days a year
- Custom designed CRM system
- Live logging of customer requests
- Operating from 6:30am to 5:30pm, with after hours services also available
Our call centre handles thousands of calls per month with resolution times being as follows:
- Customer response – instant
- Customer requests – resolution on the spot
- Simple clarification or quote – within 4 hours
- Complex requests or quote – 24 to 48 hours
System Efficiency Review
The Bingo Account Manager will conduct a site assessment every six months to include the following;
- Equipment efficiency – audit bins
- Operational issues – e.g. bin locations, access and so forth
- Opportunity for improvement
- Equipment appearance and condition – we will assess the bins appearance, if it needs to be cleaned and whether they are functioning correctly
- Effective signage review
- Compliance – WHS and risk assessment conducted on site
- Environmental issues
- Waste avoidance opportunities
Dedicated Account Managers ensure our tailored services are fast and accurate with real time reporting delivered online through customised self-service portals.
With our own in-house software development team, we assure the ongoing upgrade and maintenance of our online portals, extending to clients and suppliers for systems integration and automation. As part of the service to its clients Bingo develops and builds entirely custom on-line management portals for the administering of the contract/services as well as management and reporting requirements including goal and KPI tracking.
Education and Training
Bingo Industries brings a new approach to the waste industry ensuring the longevity of its client’s waste services strategies and providing continuous improvement to environmental initiatives and outcomes.
Bingo Education Plan
The Education Plan has a simple goal – To get every site to recycle more of their waste – This is better for the environment and also has financial benefits. Bingo works with its clients to tailor an education plan to educate stakeholders like staff, cleaners and tenants to recycle more of their waste through the following initiatives:
- Education material
- Education & Recycling Ambassador
- Performance management and evaluation for continuous improvement