SCROLL DOWN TO READ MORE
Chief Financial Officer
Over 30 years of experience in senior executive roles and is a qualified Chartered Accountant (joined the Bingo Group in 2015).
Previously held various senior executive roles with private and public companies including 16 years with Thakral Holdings, 10 years as Chief Financial Officer and Joint Company Secretary, a finance executive at PepsiCo Australia and a member of the audit / assurance team for global financial services firm KPMG.
Chris Jeffrey, CA GAICD
Chief Development Officer
- Over 19 years of experience across the consulting and advisory space, primarily focusing on the infrastructure, energy, industrials and services sectors, and within ASX corporate entities (joined the Bingo Group in 2017).
- Previously held roles as Executive General Manager Strategic Markets & Investments at ASX-listed Broadspectrum Limited, Head of M&A and Investor Relations at WDS Limited and Senior Manager at Transurban Limited and PricewaterhouseCoopers.
- Chris holds a Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance from Macquarie University, is a member of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants and is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Chief Compliance Officer
- Over 10 years of corporate experience and three years with Bingo (joined the Bingo Group in 2014).
- Previously held a number of roles with Tabcorp.
- Managed Bingo’s certification of its safety, environment and quality management systems to Australian and International Standards.
General Manager – Recycling
- Over 16 years of sector experience across all facets of waste management including B&D, C&I and liquid waste (joined the Bingo Group in 2014).
- Previously held roles as General Manager of Benedict Recycling, General Manager of SRC (JV with Benedict Industries and Veolia) and Regional Sales Manager with Collex Waste Management, and has managed multiple post-collection site openings.
General Manager – Sales and Marketing
- 10+ years of corporate experience across the waste management, building and construction and information technology sectors (joined the Bingo Group in 2014).
- Previously held roles as a Business Division Manager for Ethan Group, a major player in the information and communications technology industry in Australia and worked on a number of high profile projects (Development & Construction) and managed property post construction for Walker Corporation.
- Over 28 years of waste and environmental management experience locally and abroad.
- Joined the Bingo Group in 2014 following 12 months as an external consultant.
- Previously held environmental management roles in Government, was a Director of Havi Global Solutions (and in that role was responsible for McDonalds Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa), was a General Manager for Visy Industries responsible for Asia. and ANZ, was a General Manager for A. Prince Consulting and was a project director for Adaption Environmental Services.
National Human Resources Manager
- Elise is a well-rounded People & Culture generalist with specialist expertise in Talent, Inclusion, Performance and Culture.
- Previously held roles include Executive Manager Talent, Inclusion & Performance, Senior HR business Partner Corporate and Senior HR Business Partner Operations at Broadspectrum.
- Strong solutions focussed orientation, Elise partners with leaders to achieve business objectives through commercially focussed people strategies, insights and practices.
Chief Information Officer
- With an extensive background in software development, he co-founded Toro Waste Equipment in 2005 which was acquired by the Bingo Group in 2015.
- Prior to Toro, he was the Product Development Manager for Daemon Internet Consultants, a company that builds tailor-made web solutions and mobile web applications.
General Manager – Transport
- Over six years of waste management sector experience (joined the Bingo Group in 2011).
- Extensive experience in waste management operations, with previous roles including as a collection vehicle driver, Fleet Allocator and Operations Management.
Managing Director, Toro Waste Equipment
- Over 12 years of waste management sector experience and has held the position of Managing Director of Toro since 2005, joining the Bingo Group as part of the acquisition in January 2015.
- Previously held a number of mechanical and industrial design positions with Colpro IAC Acoustics and Dakota Fabrication Industries.