Bingo Industries Limited (ASX:BIN) has published it’s FY2017 Full Year Results, with a promising 2018 ahead.
Performance highlights include:
- Exceeded revenue and earnings Prospectus forecasts
- Continued diversification and enhanced market share with a strong pipeline of opportunities across collections and post-collections
- Increased post-collections network capacity to 1.5 million tonnes with the opening of Minto and St Marys, and the acquisition of Wollongong and Revesby facilities
- National expansion on track with Victorian entry ahead of schedule
- Improved safety performance with a reduction in LTIFR of 57% over FY17
- Strong return on capital – FY17 ROCE of circa 20%
- Reaffirmed FY18 underlying guidance
Through environmental responsibility, corporate governance and social engagement, Bingo has successfully also contributed to its sustainability targets- including diversion rates; efficient technology and vehicle fleet; zero harm in the workplace and driving education across the community.
In addition, the Company has expanded its activity across infrastructure, construction and urbanisation initiatives, positioning itself for further growth in the Victorian market.