Bingo Industries

VIC Council Permits

Do you need a council permit?

If you’re in Melbourne or surrounding suburbs in Victoria and plan to put a skip bin on your own private property you don’t need to apply for a council permit. However if your skip is going on the street or on the nature strip, a council permit may be required.

We can help you organise one when you book a bin with us.

Have any questions?