SCROLL DOWN TO READ MORE
AND REDUCING WASTE TO CREATE SUSTAINABLE VALUE
Bingo Industries is committed to achieving the principles of environmental sustainability in our workplace. Bingo recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment that extends beyond legal requirements. Bingo is committed to a process of continual improvement that acknowledges also our moral obligation to ensure our activities do not place the local community or environment at risk of harm.
Bingo is committed to delivering a more sustainable future in the spirit of the Waste Avoidance and Resource Recovery Act 2001 and these objectives include:
- To use resources efficiently and in accordance with ecologically sustainable development to reduce environmental harm.
- Ensure that resource management options sequentially coalesce:
- Avoidance of unnecessary resource consumption
- Resource recovery (including reuse, reprocessing, recycling and energy recovery)
- Continual reduction in waste generation.
- Minimise the consumption of natural resources and the final disposal of waste by encouraging the avoidance of waste and the reuse and recycling of waste.
- Ensure industry shares the responsibility for reducing and dealing with waste with the community.
- To efficiently fund waste and resource management planning, programs and service delivery.
- Achieve integrated waste and resource management planning, programs and service delivery on a State-wide basis.
Bingo wholly supports the contention that the end use should be the best use of any resource. We are partnering with our customers to create sustainable value by recovering resource, reducing waste and minimising any additional energy used.
We do this by tailoring our solutions to address their unique challenges that not only delivers cost savings but reduces emissions and increases recycled waste, which also mitigates resource shortage risks.
Internally we maintain an innovative, collegiate culture with learning and development opportunities to better protect the environments in which we operate.