What is waste management?
We cover the rules and regulations that ensure your waste is handled safely and securely - and with BINGO, you’ll get full transparency. Our BINGO LIVE system tracks how much of your waste is collected, what type of waste we collect and what happens to it after we process it at our recycling centres.
As a company, we’re committed to the environment and helping to keep your waste out of landfill.
Better waste management means better business.
- General Waste
- Paper & Cardboard
- Grease Trap Cleaning
- Oil Disposal
- Septic Tank Cleaning
- Organic Bin
- Battery Bins
- Bulk Bins
- Dock Master
- Fluorescent Tube Disposal
- Ink Cartridge Disposal
- Medical Waste Disposal
- Sanitary Bin Services
- Secure Document Destruction And Bins
- Sharps Disposal
Commercial bins for general waste that are suitable for small to large volumes of commercial waste. Rear lift bins are better suited for areas where space is restricted. Bins can be customised with optional wheels, brakes and locks (excluding 240L) 240L, 660L or 1100L (Rear lift) 1.5M, 3.0M or 4.5M (Front lift)
Got waste to manage? GO with a customised solution for your business
Commercial waste services
Whether it’s general waste, co-mingled, recycling or speciality waste, we can customise a waste management solution for your needsLearn more
Landfill diversion and resource recovery
We divert waste from landfill and ensure that we recover and reuse the materials that are sent to our recycling centres, because we’re pushing or a Waste Free Australia.Learn more
Pushing for a Waste Free Australia
Why GO BINGO?
- Wide range of solutions for any type of waste - from hazardous waste and contaminated soils to cardboard and concrete
- Over 30,000 bins in all shapes and sizes
- Over 340 collection vehicles on the road for fast collection of your commercial waste
- Same day delivery (for orders before 10am), 6 days a week
- Fast, friendly, reliable service, each and every time you call
- Conveniently located recycling centres in NSW and Victoria
- Members of Green Building Council of Australia